Setting Up Your Receipt Printer Step-By-Step
These days point of sale just got smarter, give your staff and clients a seamless payment experience. Receipt Printers are loaded with business applications so that every transaction can be made conveniently.
Since, Star TSP650II Receipt Printer, a Bluetooth receipt printer doesn’t require a wired connection to your point of sale. An appropriate option for the businesses that entails frequent receipt printing. Buy Star TSP650II Receipt Printer Series online from Wish A POS for making your work effective and efficient. But, how do you set up a receipt printer? Follow this guide to learn to connect it with your iPad.
The things you’ll find in the box-
– Receipt printer
– Power supply cords
– Thermal Paper roll
– Installation CD
– Inserts for alternate paper widths
Setup Printer Hardware
You must first set up its device before start using the printer. Below are the guidelines to pair your Star TSP650II Receipt Printer with iPad and connect your cash drawer.
Pair The Printer With ipad
As Bluetooth printers can’t connect to the iPad over Wi-Fi, need to pair directly to communicate with the Star TSP650II Receipt Printer.
– Plug the power cable into the port present at the back of the printer.
– Over the top, pull back the switch to open the cover, load the paper, and close it. The paper must feed from the bottom of the roll, so the process doesn’t stop in the middle.
– On the left side of the printer, there is an outlet to plug the power cable. Now to turn on the printer, flip the power switch.
– On the back of the printer, press and hold the pair button for 5-10 seconds and release it when it blinks green.
– Open the Settings app on the iPad.
– Tap Bluetooth and make it on.
– Look for Other Devices, tap ‘Star Micronics,’ and wait till the status changes to ‘connected.’
Connect The Printer To The Cash Drawer
Link Star TSP650II Receipt Printer to your cash drawer so the drawer can open automatically for cash sales. Locate the cable included with the cash drawer and learn how you can connect it to the receipt printer-
– Plug the cash drawer cable (narrower end) into the printer’s DK port right there at the backside of it.
– Plug the other (wider) end into the bottom of the cash drawer.
Note: DK port appears identical to a standard landline phone jack, though, but a phone-type cable is not compatible with the cash drawer. Make sure using the cable provided with the cash drawer.
So, are you ready to start printing? Not yet, then buy Star TSP650II Receipt Printer Series form Wish A POS to help your business grow faster. Check out the instructions, set up the printer, and start using it without having any difficulty.